Putting Together A Black Cat Costume For Your Child
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Kid's Costumes and other Costume topics.
Can you tell me how to put together a black cat costume for my child?
With Halloween around the corner, you might be thinking about putting together a costume for your child. If you want to put together a cat costume for your child, here's how.
- You'll be dressing your child up head to toe in a black outfit. You can use a black turtleneck and cotton pants or a black leotard and black leggings.
- Get a plain black tube sock. Stuff with cotton and sew to the back of your pants just below the waist for the tail.
- To make the ears for the black cat, cut out four felt triangles. Sew two triangles together for one ear and repeat with the second set. Sew each ear to a wide black stretch fabric headband.
- For the whiskers, get black face paint to add to your child's face.
- Add black shoes to the cat costume and your child is ready to trick or treat as a black cat!
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.