Dress Up In A Mrs. Claus Outfit
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Christmas and other Costume topics.
Can you tell me what I need for a Mrs. Claus outfit?
For Christmas, dress up in a Mrs. Claus outfit so Santa won't have to feel alone. Various versions of the Mrs. Claus outfit can be found in costume shops, but in case you'd prefer to put your own together, here's the look you'll need.
- For hair, Mrs. Claus needs a white wig pulled back in a bun.
- Select a deep red plush pile fabric like velvet for your Mrs. Claus outfit. If you're coordinating with a Santa costume, match the fabric and color.
- Make a long-sleeved, floor-length dress with faux rabbit fur collar and sleeves.
- Add a satin apron at the waist.
- For the finishing touch, put on spectacles and your Mrs. Claus outfit is complete.