Dress Your Pet Up In A Holiday Pet Costume
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Christmas and other Costume topics.
How can I dress my dog up during Halloween?
When the holidays roll around, there's no reason why Fido shouldn't be part of the festivities. Dressing your canine up in a holiday pet costume can bring cheer even to the grumpiest holiday Scrooge. For ideas on a holiday pet costume for your four-legged best friend, take a look at this list.
- Try a holiday pet accessory like a Santa hat and matching scarf.
- For a minimalist holiday pet accessory, get reindeer ears for your canine Blitzen.
- If your canine is your little helper year round, turn him into Santa's little helper with an elf outfit.
- Your pooch can dress up as the red-suited Santa himself for the holidays.
- For your sweet pup, get a candy cane headpiece.
- There's no better time to show off your dog's well-behaved side than during Christmas in an angel costume.
- Show off your dog's Christmas spirit with a wreath collar.