Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Adult Costumes and other Costume topics.
How do I put together an 80s costume?
Here are some suggestions for any 1980s costume:
- Big hair and lots of frosted makeup
- Sweatshirt with puffy paint
- Side ponytail, scrunchies, tights, legwarmers
- Poofy prom dress
- Alf , California Raisin, Care Bear
- Axl Rose, Madonna, Blues Brothers, Billy Idol, Boy George, Joan Jett
- Imelda Marcos, Tammy Faye Bakker
- "The Breakfast Club," "Breakdance," "E.T.," "Ghostbusters," "Karate Kid," Magnum P.I."
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.