Six Ideas For Couples Costumes
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Couples Costumes and other Costume topics.
Do you have couples costume ideas?
Dressing up for Halloween can be twice as enjoyable when you go as a pair. If you're trying to come up with some ideas for couples costumes, check out our list of fun ideas.
- Pair up as the Man of Steel incognito, Clark Kent, along with his sleuthing love, Lois Lane.
- Put on yellow and black stripes and dress up as the queen bee and her drone.
- Take out the bank as partners in crime, Bonnie and Clyde.
- If you want to be the original couple on Earth, create your own Adam and Eve costume.
- Put on your dancing shoes and become Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.
- Your couples costumes will be seaworthy when you dress as a mermaid caught by a fisherman.
Want an easy way to select couples costumes for you and your other half? Shop online and select from couples costumes like Herman Munster and Lily Munster, matching his and hers pirate costumes, or Fred Flintstone and Wilma Flintstone. You can also choose from a large selection of couples costumes from recent blockbuster movies or TV shows.
1/17/2008 10:17:14 AM
great idea in theory but trying to get hold of the costumes is a nightmare, we are planning a fancydress party for next month as "famous couples" and we want to go as "Bonnie & Clyde" but have been unsucsessful in finding an outfit help!!!