Your kids leap and bounce about in an Infant Bunny Costume and Child Bunny Costume? But you think you have about as much chance of springing like, well, spring, as you do of walking on water in religious costumes. Too much fur! Besides, do you ever see the Disney characters at Disneyland bouncing about? Actually, we've seen them climbing up the Matterhorn Ride. If Mickey can to it in those shoes and gloves, so can you!
Here are some tips direct from Easter Bunnies past to make your Easter holiday costumes more hippity-hoppity:
* Take a cue from hip-hop! Dance with your kids to those urban beats--just make sure the music is clean. Maybe you'll remember those moonwalk moves from when Michael Jackson was clean.
* Practice on a trampoline without the costume, then with. While the Easter bunny costume is plush, it's designed to be comfortable, so you should have no trouble bouncing about.
* You may get hot in your costume, so drink plenty of cool water, schedule breaks without the costume, and wear neck cooler wraps.
* Don't eat too many of those chocolate bunnies and marshmallow chicks--sugar and caffeine can temporarily boost your bounce but leave you flat. The same goes for that delicious Double Frappuccino from Starbucks.
* Use common sense and don't pull a muscle--an Easter Bunny with a charley horse or a slipped disc can't jump.
Now you can hop down the bunny trail in Easter holiday costumes with all your little Easter Bunnies!
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Come visit anytime costumes for all your costume needs. We have costumes, masks, make-up and much more. Whether you are 5 or 50 we have just what you are looking for at anytime costumes.