So you want to make your own toga, but not sure what to do with the piece of cloth? Learning how to make a toga for your next god or Roman character is a snap. Check out this guide on how to make a toga fit for a god.
1. To start making your menís toga, take one end of the cloth and place it at your waist.
2. Wrap the cloth around at least once so that it hangs about knee length. (You can always fold a wider material in half for thickness or to reduce the length.)
3. Take the remainder of the toga and throw it over the shoulder of your choice.
4. You can tuck or pin the fabric around the back at your waist level.
5. You can add accessories like sandals, armbands, swords, and a leaf crown on your head for your menís toga.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Come visit anytime costumes for all your costume needs. We have costumes, masks, make-up and much more. Whether you are 5 or 50 we have just what you are looking for at anytime costumes.